1. Why do students need access to mobile phones in the classroom?
If they don’t have computers or Ipads they would need them for google drive,maths and reading games
2. Are mobile phones too complicated? What are the advantages/disadvantages of cramming so much technology into a mobile phone? Use a T-chart to show your thinking.
If you know how to use it no but if you don’t it can be very complicated
3. How have the developments in mobile phone technology directly benefited students in classrooms?
They can use it for school games like sumdog and poppet.
- Why do you think the author starts the article with a rhetorical question?
So that it makes the reader get interested and so they start thinking about what the article is about.
- Do you agree or disagree with this article? Explain your thinking.