Thursday 28 May 2015

Quick Write

ManuelToribio-THE%20FLIGHT[1].jpg
We had to make a quick write about this photo. In quick writes you have to write down things that come into your minds. We had to use strong short sentences and complex sentences. We had to learn to put the comma's in the right places. 
Here is my writing.



As I stand on the barrier, my fear of drowning comes to me. My legs start to shiver and there’s butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I get ready to dive.

I crouch. I jump into the air spreading my arms out wide and start to glide. I close my eyes and imagine myself as a bird.

I bring my hands around my legs into bombing position. I feel the water splashing on my feet. I have done it.
    
By Isabella                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment